Road News: Morning of April 23

From Clay R.

Devlin is supposed to be coming in this afternoon to steam the problem culvert and access the damage to the road.  Unknown if repairs can be initiated with the road restrictions in place.  Now add the forecast of rain this week and the problem gets worse.  I am told that quads should have no problem getting through but otherwise the road should be considered closed at this time.  The lake is reported to be draining leaving about 6 inches of snowy slush still on the surface.  Any southern exposure the shoreline is pulling away.  The water is flowing into the lake at the CAMP landing through the culvert so getting off the ice at the station is probably done.  My quad came off the ice on Sunday due to growing margins and the rapidly changing conditions at the station.