- Clearly display your annual parking pass (or passes) in your vehicle.
- Keep access trails to boat caches open.
- Don’t park within the boat launch area & turnaround. It’s for launching boats and loading/unloading only.
- If you park on the upper turnaround – leave a wide berth for boats and trailers to pass.
- Park all trailers outside the designated car park/Land Use Permit area (see the parking map) and remove them completely once your boat is launched for the season.
And Please…On hills and curves – slow down and keep to the right!
NOTE: Road travel and vehicle/trailer/boat parking is at your own risk.